V Hair Vendor Featured Products And Talented Founders
If you need a hair supply but are unsure who to trust, who would you recommend? Choosing V Hair Vendor is the best option available. Why? Let’s get some products and see who are the leaders of that company.
- The Founders of V Hair Vendor
Launched in 2015 to much success, but the history of its founders, V Hair Vendor, is a mystery to most. Mr Danilo was born in a rural area in the Philippines, understands the suffering of the people here. He realized that the shortest way out of poverty was education. In 2007, he graduated from Polytechnic University of the Philippines. Realizing the great potential of the hair vendor in the world, he decided to find out and start going to Vietnam – where there is an area of abundant and high-quality hair materials to establish a business. Here, he met and cooperated with an expert with many years of experience in this field, Mr. Nguyen Van Hung.
- Outstanding products of V Hair Vendor
When it comes to hair fashion, V Hair Vendor is always a step ahead of the curve, and their products never fail to please their clientele. Very few hair vendors provide this service. Find out the most sought-after hairstyles at the V hair vendor with us!
2.1. Clip in hair extension at V Hair Vendor
It can be said that this is the best-selling product at V Hair Vendor.
2.1.1. What types of clip in hair extensions in V Hair Vendor
Virgin hair, remy hair, non-remy hair is 3 types of clip in hair extensions at V Hair Vendor.
- Virgin: superior quality that can be styled in any way, containing coloring, whitening, flattening, and curving.
- Remy: not as healthy as virgin hair, but yet manageable enough to be styled in the same ways.
- Non-remy: features a lesser standard of construction and limited customization.
2.1.2. Step-by-Step Instructions for Installing Clip-In Hair Extensions from V Hair Vendor
Below is a detailed process for you to wear clip in hair extension
- Decide where you want the clip-in hair extensions to be placed.
- Separate the hair into sections
- Use hair extension clips
2.2. Tape in hair extensions at V Hair Vendor
Tape-in extensions are a convenient way to temporarily thicken and lengthen your own hair. Let’s investigate tape-in hair extensions in greater detail.
2.2.1. Who are tape in hair extensions suitable for.
Tape in hair extensions is one of the most popular techniques used by hairdressers and experts in V Hair Vendor. This can be said that it is one of the best high-quality products showing the advantages of Vietnamese hair when compared Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair.
- Tape is usually a good option for thin, delicate hair due to its gentle approach with invisible, unobtrusive fasteners. Basic sense, if you want denser and fuller hair, tape-in hair extensions are a great choice.
- Tape-in hair extensions are not a suitable choice for people who have rough wickets. Tape bands are highly susceptible to humidity. Oiling your head is hence not recommended. Due to the absence of moisture, tape-in hair extensions are not recommended for persons with a dry scalp. In addition, hair loss can be caused by dandruff.
2.2.2. Step-by-Step Instructions for Installing Tape in Hair Extensions from V Hair Vendor
Below is a detailed process that our hair vendor recommend to you to wear tape in hair extension
- Portion your hair horizontally
- Put on the initial tape-in hair extension very carefully
- Lift the first extension you’ve attached and clip it to the gathered hair at the crown.
- Squeeze the 2 tapes simultaneously, then gently push them onto your hair to attach the other tape.
If you are interested in our hair extension and find out more information about V Hair Vendor, you can check in https://bit.ly/3xBGTmx